Message To Our Established Patients
We are vigilant of safety protocols to minimize exposure to SARS-CoV-2.
If you already have an appointment, we encourage you to keep it or call to reschedule. Safety protocols we have adopted thus far:
- Masks, gloves, and goggles for all staff.
- Staggered work schedules, working in teams such that if one staff gets infected, the other team will also quarantine. Even if one team is quarantined, we have another team to cover.
- Vigorous wipe down of all equipment after and before each patient encounter.
- Absolutely no touching of the patient by nurses or ancillary staff.
- Work scrubs only, washed pair every day.
- No overbooking of clinical patient visits.
- Front doors will be locked. Staff will open and close all doors, escorting patients in and out of the clinic. Patients outside the clinic will be in an open courtyard with signs to socially distance at least 6 feet.
- One accompanying guest at most.
- Patients with recent travel, temperature, or known exposure will be triaged through telehealth.
- Patients requested to wear personal masks and gloves if possible.
If we can provide assistance with helping you with telehealth or any curbside consults, please feel free to call or text me directly. Cell: 808-375-3669.
– Dr. Chang MD, MPH, MBA